This blog gets my opposite of goat!



handsome Greek boys


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's another experiment in the joys of blog. I kick this baby off while at home wasting time between summer camp (I came home yesterday after an illegal post-camp of movie watching and nacho eating in ASB headquarters) and hopefully teaching in Japan. My start date was just unnecessarily delayed another month, so if I go I won't be leaving until October 13th, which gives me a frustrating two months to do great things or perhaps no things. Then again, maybe I won't go to Japan at all, but will instead discover some other life or year's calling to tide me over until fall '05. Goulet.

It's nice to be home, mostly because Northern Michigan's weather has been chilly in a Birch-Shores-and-ND-football-mornings type of way. Lovely. Though I've only spent one day in the confines of an insulated and carpeted building, I already slightly miss the pleasures of waking up caccooned inside of a well-sealed sleeping bag with the mists and chills or morning unable to intrude upon my slumber. Ok, I don't really miss it just yet. But I will. Or I might. No, I won't. Ever. Carpet and insulation will prevail, always.

Anyway, time to go running (though I don't usually need extraneous inspiration, the Olympics in Athens kicked off their track events today, and then men's 10,000 was incredible) and finish load five of laundry. What a life.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter