This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Van Dyke, God Bless It!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The semester is over. Hooah. To celebrate after our final final (6 pm on Tuesday) some classmates and I toasted each other with delicious Miller Lite at the Heidelberg, while I, alone, shed some tears regarding the lack of Warren-Michigan-Induced visual stimulation (example below -- Van Dyke Ave just north of Eight Mile) looming in the near future. Doesn't it look like it needs an urban greenway running alongside it? I think so.




Re: summer plans, I'll be in Ann Arbor for the next couple months before blitzing back to sweet Chicago for a coooool internship. Get ready, city.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter