This blog gets my opposite of goat!



lake michigan from above


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



On my flight back to Grand Rapids from from Dallas last night, my little commuter plane came directly upon Lake Michigan from the south at dusk. First I noticed the lake, then that I could see both its west and east coasts, then that I could see South Bend, then that I could see the Chicago grid, then that I could see both St. Joe & BHarbs with the St. Joseph river squiggling between 'em and sidewinding way down through south Berrien, and then that I could see all these things at once. Finally I noted Lake Saugatuck (Douglas?) & the Kalamazoo river before drifting back to US Weekly or whatever. Pretty!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter