This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Conscious Meatatarian


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the name of my new lifestyle. Just ask MicVat, he can tell you all about it. I went quasi-vegetarian at Interlochen because of the Pinecrest's lackluster meatatarian offerings, and I felt really good most of the summer -- better than at school, definitely. Perhaps is was the decreased alcohol volume, perhaps . . . but that factor aside, I've adopted this new "lifestyle" that isn't really a lifestyle at all. Here is how I, but 3 minutes ago, described it:

SrtaLutha: i'm down with fish because most fish is fresh fish and that's cool. and fish makes the stomach happy. don't you think? i've always thought. i don't know, i'm not trying to think this whole thing out too much, i'm just going to roll with what feels good. sheer brilliance, really. it's easier than i thought -- lots of chickpeas and sunflower seeds make the world go round. do you really think you need dairy?

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter