This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Of Hockey and Brr


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday: a double-Yost blitz, reminiscent (only in its doubleness, I guess) of dim sum days of yore, transpired. Gosh, the writing-style-and-grammar police from my law class last semester would've boiled upon reading that sentence. Anyhoo, first there was noontime public skate, and later, an unfortunate outcome to a very good hockey game. I wore green, though, and gave my fellow attendees an outlet for their cheers, etcetera. So. It was fun, mostly.

Also, why has Atonement gotten such good reviews? I don't think I can get on board.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter