This blog gets my opposite of goat!



La Ley


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ugh. After a blitzy weekend of heading to Chicago and back via one ridiculously pleasant and one relatively less pleasant Megabus ride, I'm back in the basement studying some legal aspects of the planning process as if it may someday be my job. It's surprisingly nice down here now, as today marks the first time I've vacuumed since moving to Ann Arbor. See, only two rooms in the house (mine and the first floor roommate's) are carpeted, and this far we've done our best to ignore the fact that our ancient vacuum lacks function. BUT things got OOC, the buck stopped here, and said fellow carpet-treading roommate borrowed the neighbors' vacuum for our brief use. It's so nice. Just imagine. Maoxie is very pleased.

Now: back to the law. I thought I knew it, but maybe I don't. Ugh.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter