This blog gets my opposite of goat!



The Grey Album


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've quite enjoyed delivering work-related stuffs to downtown Ann Arbor businesses today and over the past week. The city is full of secret corners and musty or luxurious or frightening 2nd and 3rd floor studios, the sky was Octobery today, and the leaves were wet; it was an interesting afternoon of tromping around outside.

The Darjeeling Limited is awesome. Having seen it twice and listened to the soundtrack many more times, I am a citizen expert.

One aspect of college life I really appreciate having the opportunity to re-embrace is that there is always free food around somewheres. Additionally, working for the chamber of commerce yields its own culinary delights. Today's gratis takings: the Earl of Sandwich for lunch and JeRu aka J.Gar AKA J.G. hummus and falafel for supper. Delicious!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter