This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Prince


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you were in Minneapolis would you be looking for Prince around every corner? I'm not, but still -- what gives? Why haven't we seen him yet?

Aside from this glaring lack, the Twin Cities have been lovely. To chronicle, I (and various others in my department) have: taken a bus tour given by the Minneapolis city planners, listened to a lecture by Myron Orfield on his very interesting research, met with the St. Paul city planners and learned about their varied and many projects, toured the Elliot Park neighborhood, and learned about the Mississippi River's formative effects on the urban landscape. There have also been plenty of social events and other ways o' experiencing the cities. I like 'em, I do. And now - a nap.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter