This blog gets my opposite of goat!



It's Fun to Scan Album Covers at the Harbo[u]r


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Immediately upon learning of my old compy's lack of regenerative Phoenixlike qualities I replaced it with a stunning new MacBook. Given my impending autumnal student status coupled with Apple's regular summer deals, I was privy to delicious treats including but not limited to 1) a free(ish) iPod and 2) a free(ish) printer/copier/scanner. Starved by the railway industry of the daily visual stimulus I truly need, I had WAY BIG FUN with the scanner yesterday. Here's the book I finished on the Metra today, the greater Tokyo area ca. the last quarter of the 20th century scanned from a crusty old free-giveaway U of Chicago library book and, below, some treasured album* cover artwork from 1510 W Ardmore.

Dixie Album Cover (Cat Smokin' a Cig)

*More here!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter