This blog gets my opposite of goat!



High Brown?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



[WOW! The unedited version of this post was shockingly awful. It was written at the library and published by accident. Eek!]

I really like my new bike, though initially I was having some disheartening knee/bum discomfort. I made a number of small adjustments, the easiest and most effective being replacement of its original squishy seat with my old Bianchi's hard yet ergonomic one. Now each of its riders (mostly me but occasional curious outsiders) feels as if his/her haunches are being cradled by the hands of angels, and that is a nice feeling.

Also, I killed my computer. Let's hope all its brains are salvageable. [Nope, they're not. Sad.]

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter