This blog gets my opposite of goat!



The Buckle of the Bible Belt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hallo from Dayton, TN [edit: now Nashville]. Lots has transpired here. In no particular order: spelunking, cliff-jumping, mountain-stream swimming, rock climbing, buzzard viewing, mountain biking (on a cruiser), movie watching and hiking. Good times, except today [yesterday] I hit my head on a rock and got all scraped up, and a tick tried to burrow in me, none of which were positive experiences. Ew. Ugh.

[now] Nashville is the place. Calisthenics in the pool and continental breakfast transpire in 6 hours, yesterday's head injury hurts more than ever, and tomorrow promises to be a big d.a.i.y.e., soooooooo it's time for some zed. Night!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter