This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Gainless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's rainin' hard -- drops the size of grapes is what it looks like from here. And you know what that means: good weather for this album.

Two-ish weeks ago Kim & I went to see 28 Weeks Later, which was shockingly gory, and the act of attendance went against all principles I hold dear. To round out the experience, then, yesterday evening included a rental/viewing of 28 Days Later. I enjoyed it more than its sequel for sure, but still had some creepy dreams. Ugh. No more of that. None.

The photo to the lower left documents my drive out to Palatine to retrieve Maoxie from Erin and Ollie. On they way back, Maoxie in carriage, a glorious rainbow bridged Foster at Western as I stopped by the 7-Eleven for some sodas. Lovely.

E Driving to get MaoxieRainbow on W. Foster

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter