This blog gets my opposite of goat!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"There is a thing inherent and natural, which existed before heaven and earth. Motionless and fathomless, It stands alone and never changes; It pervades everywhere and never becomes exhausted. It may be regarded as the Mother of the Universe. I do not know its name. If I am forced to give it a name, I call it Tao, and I name it as supreme.." ~Laozi

The wisdom of [M]aozi really helped me SIVE* through the day, and for that fact I am thankful. Tiny steps in an unknown direction were made, fears were conquered, and the passive was used. Hooray!

*SIVE = Self Identification Via Elimination, a philosophy of life coined here in A-Ville and practiced largely by Jake. I do not SIVE on a regular basis, but I sure do try to SIVEOT (Self Identify Via Elimination of Toxins) as often as possible, particularly during Bikram. But I digress. Today I initiated the conclusion of one chapter of many moons of work-related SIVEing, and it was great. Big si[ve]gh (the v is si[ve]lent).

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter