This blog gets my opposite of goat!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As info: I trimmed Maoxie's stomach-fur, set my brother and college roommate up for brunchies in Philly, played my first two ultimate games with the spring team (really interesting grouping we have out there, for sure), plunged into the icy waters of lake michigan, made tentative living arrangements for lease-end, ran out of gas (pictured below), started Bikram again, vowed to buy a new bike this weekend (it won't happnen, though), have ridden my untrustworthy machine to work fairly regularly, and've thrown the frisbee all over the beach. The weather, though spotty, has been so enjoyable.


|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter