This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Cafe BONG


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Cafe Bong, just south of Ardmore on Clark, treated us very sweetly on this our last night in Andersonville. After we'd emptied our wallets of a combined $7 cash & the Korean proprietress had downed her fourth tequila shot of the evening, our beerz were on the house as we karaoke'd to Toto, the Backtreet Boys and Like a Virgin for the oscillating amusement, horror and disregard of our fellow barmates. Perhaps I will celebrate my 25th there. Yes. No. Yes.

Maoxie OD'd on Catnip tonight, and our natural reaction was to dress shim in xer vestments of yore; a truncated pant leg with slits for armholes. Tomorrow ze's going to Erin & Ollie's for a trial separation month of rolling on Palatinean carpet. Also tomorrow we pack up all our earthly belongings and get out of dodge. And I interview to live in a co-op for the summer. All these things will be done fueled by Bong memories, naturally. I can't wait.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter