This blog gets my opposite of goat!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Character 1: Baldish fellow clad in camouflaged cutoffs, tie-dyed boxers (revealed top edge), TEVAs and a zip-up fleece.
Character 2: Eliz in a turtleneck, cutoff pants and flip-flops.
Scene: Both are on cycles, waiting to cross W North Ave heading south on Wells. It's Wednesday, May 16, 2007, 8:45 a.m.

Fellow: Woah, you’re wearing less than me!
Eliz: (coughs) Pardon?
Fellow: Clothes-wise; less than me. It’s rare. And impressive.
Eliz: (stretches toes) Well, the air feels so good today. Less is better.
Fellow: You've got that right!

The streetlight turns green and they zoom off into the loop.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter