This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Weak


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some excerpts from emails over the past week.

2007.06.24: "I'm off to the doc now for (possibly) some stitches to treat a raging toe wound. I may be rendered out of commission for interaction with heavy crowds."

2007.06.25: "The toe is a-ok, i guess. Mostly I sat around in the emergency room (apparently no clinics are open on Sundays) for three hours and soaked it in iodine and waited as a number of qualified women deliberated whether or not to remove a portion of my toenail. Eventually they just bandaged me up and sent me on my way with a prescription for antibiotics lest I get an infection. I realllyyy hope it wasn't expensive. How pricey can two band-aids, some iodine and a blood pressure test be, you know? I sure don't."

2007.06.26: "All's well in the city. It's oppressively hot and humid so I went to Bikram this morning thinking its heat would make the outdoor grossness seem less oppressive, and it did. Hooray! The Bikram was also a test of my toe; I figured if it was fractured such an injury would become apparent in Bikram. It didn't. So that's good, I guess. Also the speed of sound is 340.29 meters/sec, which = 1116.4 feet/sec, so it takes approx 5 seconds for sound (the sound o' thunder, say) to travel a mile."

07.06.27: "Instead of seeing Kicking and Screaming yesterday, I harnessed the power of healing and ended up playing frisbee for a million hours. I got really sweaty (likkke Bikram sweaty) and stopped at the White Hen on the way home for some foodstuffs. The guy behind the counter was all, 'woah, I see you're sweating a lot' and I was all, 'it's true,' and then we had a big conversation about sweating and other glandular issues and the weather as I paid for my bananas and frozen yogurt."

2007.06.28: "This is what I need to get my wheels in order." And "I will arrive in the downtown area in approx 35 minutes. get ready."

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter