This blog gets my opposite of goat!



SiVaVaJayJay


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This morning, though it was raining slightly, I made a strong effort to not sell out Kim and Danielle by showing up promptly to Millennium Park Civic Yoga at 8:00 a.m. K and D, alas, were nowhere in sight and it was toooo rainy to lay out mats on the great, green J. Pritz Lawn. So intead our leader, a female analogue of SiVaVaJayJay minus the corpulence as far as I'm concerned, led us through a series of stimulating, psychadelically-mirrored1 and sinus-clearing poses under the Bean.



1 Kudos to Dave for the foto. Aw, Where were YOU one year ago?

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter