This blog gets my opposite of goat!




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The other day I was accused of "always being so hard core about everything," which brought a little redness to my cheeks. Me? Please. The milieu [audio bonus for dad!] was a very crowded Millennium Park, filled with quasi-Zeits and plenty (a shocking number, I found) of twenty-somethings with nice bone structure and organic munchables. I was accoutered with (1) bottle of wine, (1) corkscrew, (1) container of vitamin-enriched diet cola, (4) plastic cups and (1) knit afghan. I don't think any of it was organic -- not even the afghan. Having biked from Ravenswood with these items strapped to my person was apparently enough to constitute extremism in the eyes of my fellows. I, however, enjoyed the transit completely, WWDTM was hilarious, and U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald was very sweet and funny, though not as good looking as the panel had us believing.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter