This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Am I Wearing Pants?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The nice little entry I wrote two evenings ago is saved on a post-it far from here but now, right now, I have two urgently important bits of information to relay:

I received some mail this morning indicating that the going Sunday-in-Uptown-Chicago rate for an ER doctor’s opinion (details here) and its corresponding iodine soak and plasters (2 applied in-house, approx 10 provided for personal use) is $314.88. Who would’ve thought?

In the corporate restroom on the 29th floor this morning after biking the 8.5 miles to work in heavy humidity I realized I’d brought a full change of clothes minus raiment to cover the area betwixt my ankles and waist. Shades of Fall 2000, Faltos? Ah, but that’s another story for another day. Fortunately this time I was able to purchase a pretty sharp pair of on-sale knickers at 10:00 once C.P.S. (geriatrically-patronized as to be expected) opened across the river.

And -- BONUS -- today Helvetica (the font, not film) is providing me with extreme catharsis. I may never go back to Trebuchet.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter