This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Mitten Hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, this past weekend's game(s) w(as/ere) unfortunate. Ugh. Bless the PBR for lessening the sting a little. Ah, and the seeing everybody -- that was pretty great, too. Thanks for the business card, Vnak.

Sources will tell you I'm now settling into my subterranean room within the Ann Arbor city limits. It's good. When it actually looks good maybe I'll document. Classes 1 & 2 were today, and then there was frisbee.

Maoxie is settling in nicely. This is a dusty house, though, and xe is having a hard time keeping xis long hair lustrous. Free free to recommend products et al.

That's it. Classes 3, 4, 5 (&6?) are tomorrow. And maybe I will finally get my MCard. It's been my goal for the past week. Wish me luck.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter