This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Ploop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A number of Faltos, Falto Friends, and High School Friends rolled through on Saturday, and it was simply delightful to see them friendly Irish (either in heritage or undergraduate affiliation) faces. The game sucked, but Leopold's, the Heidelberg and the Fleetwood did not. I secretly feel that I've lived in Ann Arbor for likkkkeeee a lifetime. That's good, right?

Here's a roommate's photo -- sweet Adams Ave, where I'll call home for the next 8ish months at least. Classes are good (I dropped one yesterday - so liberating!), weekends are gooder, and I'm Fed-Work/Studying in a fairly interesting capacity.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter