This blog gets my opposite of goat!



POB


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Halloween was a little out of control this year. I got gussied up at least three times, this being the final heave-ho on Nov 2. Here I'm sandwiched between one hipster roommate and one cardboard-eared cat. We're three of the four who traveled up to NW Michigan for fall break and were rehashing some stories at this particular point of the evening, I think.




Yesterday another roommate and I biked out to Dexter and back, stopping to throw the 'bee in one of the Metroparks along the way and riding back to AA with a dozen donuts strapped to ourselves. It was beautiful/idyllic/dappled sunlight/fall. I didn't take pictures, but here's the route:

Ann Arbor to Dexter gmap

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter