This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Sarchasm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been doing situps and pushups and lunges and all that crazy schtuff this summer to augment my running, and it has done wonders* for my speed and endurance. In this vein of heightened body consciousness, then, I've spent two evenings this week doing pilates and yoga with my dad and mom, respectively. Now I feel limber and relaxed and my abs are amazing.* Additionally, I've started ye ole' falltime fast again. I've eliminated freezie pops from the diet, so it's just tea and lemon juice and cayenne and the occasional saltwater bonanza. Nature! Doing yoga while fasting made me feel very spiritual/hippie indeed. I think I'll spend the evening in the lotus position reading Siddhartha, or maybe just watching more Olympic feats of strength.

*exaggerations, both harmless and slight

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter