This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Forty-Five Degrees


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I can't say enough how much I like that CDBaby has corralled over 5,000 artists to siphon 100% of their sales into the Red Cross's fund for Katrina relief. It's a clever move in both promoting the artists and for aiding those directly affected by the hurricane. Unfortunately, unless you have a specific artist in mind, it's not the easiest to do a taste-based search, if you will, solely within this section of the site. So again I recommend Matt's cd. Regardless of artist choice, ordering a cd from CDBaby is a joy in itself. CD Baby coddles and nurtures its customers, making them feel smart, loved, wanted and jubilant. I highly recommend a purchase.

*Addition: Typhoon Nabi left us with clear weather and a stragely beautiful and ridiculously unusual (for Tokyo, mind you) sunset. Check it out, from the 7th floor of my apartment building, lookin' toward China:

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter