This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Yasumi!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been choto sick recently, and it has NOT been pretty. So, Wednesday I stood in awe as, over the course of the day, my sinuses produced at least a liter of snot. Once that feat was completed, I started the new Harry Potter book. Reading quickly consumed the rest of a fantastic afternoon, and I passed out in a euphoric, Felix Felicis-esque (?) daze somewhere around page 450.

Thursday I'd made plans to experience the joys of nature with some friends. We tossed around a trip to Hakkone but eventually decided on Sagamiko (man made lake near Takao, please refer to February's posts for stories of police car rides in the vicinity) where we negotiated a cheap deal on a four-man duck shaped paddle boat, paddled to the middle of the lake, went swimming in our clothes, docked on shore, and pillaged an abandoned house. We even purchased a frisbee out there and were able to find an acceptably large patch of grass upon which to throw and chase. Mind you, this is the first time my feet soles have alit upon grass for over nine months, and it was delicious. Oh weekend, more days like you, please.

An aside, the weather has been very suzushii lately (lately being the past 12 hours), which means cool and amazingly pleasant. NO complaints, cross your fingers it stays.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter