This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Yoroshii ne?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Last Fuji photo: a picture of me and Andy at the eighth level of the mountain. Lord were we tired. Kyoto stories and pictures to follow as demanded by Scolson, maybe tomorrow. I just finished eight straight days of teaching (ok but draining), and it has sucked dry most of my posting stamina.

For the evening of the 4th I hung out with one American and one Australian.* It was raining, so instead of going down to the river to set fire to things as planned we downloaded some Lee Greenwood and sang God Bless the U.S.A. and its vino-induced Tokyo Gaijin version in heavy rotation. Then we ran around Fuchu setting off fireworks in every park we could find (exaggeration . . . the nearest parks to my house, anyway). Though it may sound like hooligan behavior, such activity is actually quite legal in Japan. I was assured today by a French teacher who did the same for Bastille day last year. Phew.

Huge congratulations to Lora on her engagement, and to Lee whom I've never met, and to Amanda Falto and CJ for setting a date. Yikes!

*To appease Megan we also downloaded a copy of I Still Call Australia Home by Peter Allen. Catchy, but definitely a stretch. Australians.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter