This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Eternal Bongshine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Bah! Two of my favorite coworkers are leaving Kichijoji-Ko. No worries since one is just transferring across town . . . . the other, though, is traipsing back to England for law school. The two of them had a fun leaving party at a swanky Kichi bar Sunday night. We'd put together a pool for gifts that somehow got directly transferred to paying our bar tab. Delicious. In retrospect drinks on the honorees seems a little backwards, but they're the generous types so it daijobu desu.

The days before that were really busy and fantastic. Colson and her buddy Elizabeth came to town on the 26th as a post tax season vacation. They both have real-person responsible-type jobs but somehow managed the 10day holiday with style and ease. Suffice it to say they and I (after seven months) are both seasoned Tokyo tourists. It was so good to see the ladies and great to have four days away from NOVA.

My housemate Megan went to Malaysia and brought back the gout. Fortunately she also brought back a copy of Eternal Sunshine, so I'm thinking that one balances out the other.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter