This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Rugtastic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




To perpetuate the idea that I'm completely embroiled in a life of Rugby, which is mostly false, really, I'll reference the Toshiba Cup semifinals, which we went to yesterday. Game 1: Canada v. USA, Game 2: Japan v. Romania. Both matches were alright though the latter was much better since the crowd probably quintupled (?) in both size and enthusiasm, the game was both a bit tighter and a bit quicker, and Japan won whereas the USA sadly lost. Never having watched a rugby game in anywhere near its entirety, I was really suprised how much I enjoyed it. Sitting through a 2-ish hour game without the imposition of TV time outs is certainly a luxury. Plus the concessions stands sell hot noodle cups.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter