This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Schummer Scholstiche


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's nearly the longest day of the year! Bonanza. I wish that meant the hottest, too, since the thought that over the next few months the days are going to become increasingly shorter, uncomfortably humid and opressively hot is really depressing.

I love my new guitar! Now I can play maybe 5 or 6ish songs with varying certainty. It's really relaxing and I have baby callouses on my fingers. Fun.

This is the last time I'll report before having visited Mt. Fuji (and scaled it), amongst other things, those things being a trip to Kyoto (for "sightseeingz?") and more Tokyo tourism. Andy, an old Seattle-dwelling friend from high school, is coming to visit and will be my companion for these exploits.

Lastly but certainly not Leastly, Happy Father's Day dad! Have FUN!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter