This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Frawgies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



With the flooding of the rice paddies comes the croaking of the frogs. I guess it's that season, if such a season exists. I think it's probably much like sakura season, minus the boxed wine and the piles of trash and everything else except the word Season. I like it -- croaking frogs provide for good runnin' background music. Not that I am really runnin' a whole lot lately . . . too much Tokyo in my veins. But I'm trying.

p.s. Happy Graduation to my cousin Sarah!

p.p.s. Happy Broadway to my brother, who once started a blog and filled it with youthful idealism and then abandoned it and went on to other things like Broadway. Not that I really care . . . I mean, nobody really likes Broadway anyway. Something especially despicable and broadway related is that song On Broadway by The Drifters . . . as if anyone actually catches a Greyhound bus for home, they all say. I hope that Barry Manilow has done of a cover of On Broadway at some point in his career. If not, maybe he'll do one upon reading this post after googling his name + broadway (which he probably does most nights. You too can try it: "Barry Manilow" + Broadway!). Woah, my blog is nowhere to be found . . . but there is a reference to "Give My Regards To Broadway," so I guess Barry has already tapped into the Broadway-as-song-feature market. Anyway, did I mention that my brother is now employed on Broadway? Well, he is. Whatever.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter