This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Swimmin' through Pea Soup


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ten months later and I've changed the title to "Still In Tokyo." I figured living in one place for about 300 days warranted elimination of the "just." I'm planning to be back in the States come December, though, following some long lusted after forays into the less-far-east, destinations including Eastern China, Thailand and Hokkaido.

A PLS buddy also working for NOVA (though leaving in the very tangible future) just climbed Mt. Fuji and started a blog. His pictures are amazing.

I feel a little naked without photo flourishes on all posts, so the latest is a photo of some hanging lanterns that marked the entrance at one of Fuchu's many many many summer festivals. Many. Though the excess of festivals has been tiresome for quite some time now, the paper lanterns will never be. I maintain that almost any scene, good or bad, is greatly enhanced by an authentic paper lantern. I just love 'em.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter