This blog gets my opposite of goat!



For the Rest of Us


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way." -Frank Costanza

[EDIT 30 Nov.] Seinfeld and earthquakes aren't really related. I tried, and it just seemed ackward. Let Frank Constanza stand alone, I suppose.

But I still hate earthquakes, and poor choices that make them potentially more dangerous. As far as my inner ear indicates we haven't had much of a quake for about the past two or three months. I don't know if that pause indicates a coming era of peace and calm or one of growing geological tension and eventually doom. Let's hope for the first, for Japan's sake.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter