This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Tapeworm SSN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We got a new housemate, hailing from New Zealand. Hurrah. So far she has been slowly eased into her Japanese adventure by being forced to listen to the New Voice of Japanese Hip Hop only once.

Well, I've started my realllllly creative story. It's pretty awesome. So far it's about how this girl was born while her mother was on a business trip to Hong Kong and her father was alseep on the couch in Michigan. I don't know what that means, and clearly the story is not influenced by my own life at all. If it were, I'd have involved some tapeworms somewhere -- maybe a plotline involving the fact that it's really difficult for parasites to be issued Chinese visas. I guess I still have about 95% of the word count left to cover, so there is definitely time for the border breaching bacterial thread. I can't wait.

On an unrelated alliterative or assonative or assoniterative note, did i mention that the unicyclists I saw the other day (likely unique but unified members of a university club) were uniformly uniclad in unitards and (perhaps) unintentionally united in their uniform seat clenching? Because I don't think I did. And they definitely were.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter