This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Yarr. Revisions.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Pictures formatting difficulties. Bah.

Ok, here's one anyway. I can format one. 'Tis me next to the splendid Jin Mao tower in Shanghai. At the time I may have said it was Shanghai's only redeeming feature, but in enlightened retrospect and due to subsequent experiences of Shanghai's vibrant nightlife I have since retracted such a statement. The Jin Mao has now been updated to Shangai's most but not only redeeming feature status.

And by one, I mean two. Imagine the second accompanied by shouts of "Hallow, Lunch, Hallow!" Guilin style.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter