This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Quaff! Quaff! Quaff!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My photos are all still on my camera so no pictures of last Thursday's sumo bonanza at Ryogoku. Without photographic proof please believe that it was enjoyable and that the number of exposed meters of flesh most definitely exceeded my expectations. Fantastic.

On to more important things. Somebody says "there's poo on my bag." I oblige you to choose the correct reaction by Japanese standards. I'll dissect this little activity upon my return from China. Good luck and godspeed. Let the multiple choice be your guide.

a) Super-duper kawai! Cute!
b) Uso?! There's poo on my bag, too!
c) Do you mean on your bag or in your bag?
d) yabai. Disgusting. Unhygenic. Wash that crap off.
e) Eh? That's strange, but not unheard of . . .

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter