This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Like Phoenices Rising From the Ashes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is exactly how my buddy Jake and I are taking China by storm. We can't read blogs over here (CENSORED?!) and everybody knows it's no fun to write an unpublished blog so I'll be keeping this brief. Anyway, we've kept ourselves sane with severe self-mockery which has turned out to work pretty well. China is beautiful, nothing is my favorite right now, I love it all, it has been the best break from NOVA of my life. Now, since it's almost noontime, I'm about to quaff some moonmist and check out the SQUARE again. Later.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter