This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Super-Woman


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday a lowish-level student asked how much my watch cost and then proceeded to tell me that "Japanese businessman buy high price watch to . . . to . . . catch women." I wrote down superficial on a piece of paper. After looking at the word for a few seconds he asked me, "You are . . . . super . . . woman?" Indeed, indeed I am. Especially in this country. I'm gonna miss the feeling of invincibility I experience every time I walk down a dark alley at night, knowing that my livlihood is pretty safe. Sigh. Oh Japan, you've coddled me and kept me close, and I appreciate that.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter