This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Weekly Geist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been thinking about making the Zeitgeist of the Week a regular feature here at Still Medium. Though commitment to reliably maintianing any sort of consistent installment is a bit of a stretch for this girl, I might try to give it a go . . . especially because this week's Zeitgeist, what with Halloween in full swing and my parents in town and all, is completely and obviously identifiable as Cross Dressing. Male/Female Impersonation holds the 2nd-Weekly-Weekly-Geist trophy for various reasons, not all of which might be clear to anyone, ever. Some reasons, however, will most certainly be clear after events transpire tomorrow at the 10th Annual North Halsted Halloween Parade. SIT TIGHT for posted photos -- they're going to be AMAZING!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter