This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Cubicular Hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's a shoutout from vacuous expanses of my cube. This fellow here (a railway industry model if you will) greets passers-by with different daily/weekly/monthly messages. He's been pretty quiet lately, for various reasons.

I'm currently trying to decide if it's better to run home or train home. SUCH CHOICES. Gosh. Due to some spinal duress of questionable origin I'm thinking the train may be a better choice, though running would be the better option if the end is combating bootyliciousness, as it so often is. Hmmm.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter