This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Hey, Wha' Happened?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am exhausted. Who knew that driving for nine straight hours would REALLY take a toll on one's system? I mean, it's just sitting, right? Apparently not. After the experience of blitzing from Curtis to Chicago via the mitten, I've developed a new respect for NASCAR drivers. No, that's a lie. I haven't.

Jake is home, albeit not physically whole. He brought with him a beautiful teenaged cat named Maoxie Moonpie. She is quite energetic and she has a tail like a squirrel's. I dare say I love her already, even though she just inadvertently clawed my legs with her huge rear feets.

I feel sick -- I think that's the last of it. Oh, and Jess is in town and she went to an African Arts Festival today. Very exciting. Off to tend to my intestines.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter