This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Up and Running


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sooo, my phone service has been down for, mmm, twenty-eight (28) hours. Every time I try to make contact with the outside world, I get a "network busy" signal. I am currently blaming the concentrated population of Lollapalooza for such business, though there's no real basis for that speculation.

Yesterday morning held about, mmm, five hours (three games' worth) of sun-baked Ultimate Frisbee. It was really hot, and I drank a lot a lot a lot of water and, afterward, the most delicious Coors Light I'd ever tasted. I had not been expecting such early-morning exertions, but they were had, and I was tired (there were only two of us ladies, so no subs . . . gosh). Despite my lack of skill (though it's possible I'm improving) I will probably play again this fall. Woo.

In my current forced-antisocial state, i am watching what the Ecuadoreans touted as El Secreto De La Montana, but what I do believe American viewership knows as, um, Brokeback Mountain. The copy may or may not be pirated and very grainy, but I think I get the gyst. Just now our protagonists were untangling a mess o' sheeps, and now they are punching eachother in the faces. It's kind of slow.

Please keep dear, sweet Verizon in your warmest thoughts.

[EDIT: Service is back! But the guy above -- he's been here all along, just hanging in my living room window. GLORIOUS!]:

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter