This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Un.Be.Wievable


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In addition to twice viewing the Portugal v. England match and its surprising yet satisfying result, this weekend served as cansvas for many colorful events including but not limited to: the purchase of new back tires and the subsequent eight-day relinquishment of my car, the re-introduction (if fleeting) of the other TJ back into my life, the same (though likely less fleeting) for E. K. No-ASS, the touristy enjoyment of a poorly-docented (yet informative) Chicago Architectural Foundation boat tour, the new presence of service-for-eight silverware in my apartment, the preemptive loss of 10 years of hearing *and* the acquisition of a free (broken) belt and some free (delicious) pizza. Success!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter