This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Living Alone is Bad for my Health


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In response to two weeks ago's punctured tire debacle, I've now got myself a newly-sealed, tightly lug-nutted left front. The experience set me back $10 but was well worth it; while one of the shop's minions searched for and repaired my puncture, the proprietor sat me down in his office and performed amazing feats of numerology using my birthday, name, social security number, and checking account PIN. Orrr, just the first of those two. Anyway, he derived that I am a "9" and therefore it *must* be true that I . . .

1) have a large mole/birth mark on the left side of my body
2) am one of three children
3) am Jewish

I felt bad hating on his mad skillz, but none of thems are true. Or maybe I AM Jewish?

The experience set off some domino1-effect spiritual questioning that led me directly, and for the first time, to the doors of Bikram Chicago. And Bikram I did. Afterward my body was happy but while the rest of me tried to embrace the new setting, yogi, etc, I found myself wistful for the loving embrace of Bikram Traverse City.

Three more things:

1) Check out my latest wiki wiki contribution here!
2) Reading The Beej's LJ is a little bit natsukashii ne? Sigh.
3) Enjoying the World Cup thorugh BBC Sport's live game commentary is a recommended practice indeed. Oh, Brits. They love their futbol.

1In MontaƱita Lauren (our host) and I were schooled by four freshly-graduated Princeton lads in D.R.-rules dominoes. So I know what I'm talking about.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter