This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Here's Why You're Great


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Soooo, though my feelings about my job tend to oscillate, I sure as hell like my coworkers. Recent email communication with "the gatekeeper" (aka the White Sox fan who I have to call so he can blitz down from the 22nd floor at 7:00 tomorrow morning to let me in) yielded much joviality and a bonus link re: Ecuador. I don't think I ever told this fella that I was going to Ecuador, but apparently word travels FAST. It'll travel even quicker once I've posted my MSOutlook auto-response, "I can't be bothered to respond properly as I'm out of the office on holiday in Ecuador, possibly at a discoteca somewhere in El Mariscal. If you need to contact me, please leave a message on my mobile and press hash when you're through. Cheers."

In other news, I got a flat but my roommate helped me changed the tire on my car to a spare, and until I get the real guy fixed (or buy a new one . . . GOSH), it's been concluded that I've entered a whole new demographic of drivership-- the demo that cruises around on their spare(s), possibly missing hubcaps, dodging in and out of traffic, possibly clipping mailboxes . . . don't worry mom. It's only a theoretical demographic, I promise.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter