This blog gets my opposite of goat!



I Love You All The Life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a LOT to write about today, but the only topic that really sticks in my mind is the discovery of a 336Convenience Store in my building! Hooray! Up until now I'd thought the first floor housed only a stationery shop and a tobacco shop, but NO -- there's also a co-n-bi-ni, and it boasts the largest seletion of 336Calorie-and-336Caffeine-Free Beverages I've seen since junior year. Seriously: Tab, Fresca, Diet Barq's and Diet 7-Up on ONE SHELF, at the low low price of 2 for $1. I was taken by the splendor.

I miss Japan.

Oh, and Vnak and Katie are having babies! Now!

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter