This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Goodnight Moon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seriously, what is with elastic-waisted jackets? I mean, i know I probably had one at one point, and I know my dad probably has one and may have worn it once or twice since the turn of the century, but STILL. Elastic waists. Man. The past week's freakishly unpleasant weather has brought such jackets out of their seasonal slumbers for another late spring go-'round, and they are all over the streets of this cittay. I guess theoretically there is nothing wrong with a solid elastic band to keep out the drafts, but when traveling in packs, and tightly hugging burgeoning paunches, they can scare the britches off of even the most stalwart of lasses.

And now, for some shout outs: first to Phil, Miguel and Cindy for stopping by on Saturday, next to Lizett for finishing her first year of law school in a blaze of glory, and last to SColson, because I heard the song Back That Ass Up on the radio this afternoon and through of her.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter