This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Warmed House


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Soooo, we had a little bit of a housewarming party last night. Preceded by a double trip to Dominick's to pick up the latest copy of Life & Style mag, kicked off with a portly jug of Carlo Rossi and some mojitos, and capped off with a couple rounds of celebrity and some frat party antics, it was a total success.

On even keel for this weekend as far as awesomeness goes, my Mundelinean kin made me an offer I could not refuse: come out to the 'burbs in the afternoon, pillage a family friend's house for furniture, return victorious to the city with van chock full of booty, and furnish! Exciting. Perhaps some pictures are in order.

IMPORTANT ADDENDUM [5.8.06]: So as to buoy the Phoenix Theme for my readership (though its life-exuding presence certainly never flags in my consciousness), and to snag the attention of those 336 readers who choose not to explore comments in addition to posts, this website aptly address (or at least attempts to give some structure to) the fascinating1 realm of Ubiquitously Applicable Monikers AKA Network Naming Schemes AKA Ubiqui-Nomenclaturizing Methods, a realm that will be tapped deeply for use in christening bits and pieces of the new apartment. Hurrah.

1What? Not fascinating, you say? Stop lying to yourself. It's riveting.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter