This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Check Me Out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Still waiting on that apartment . . .

Today I was the recipient of a delicious haircut at the salon located directly inside the building in which I'm currently a resident. After extensive work trying to set up an appointment for a free cut as a model, I caved and purchased the service. Sigh. But it was totally worth it. For one blitzingly red hot New York minute, I considered risking blasphemy by claiming today's cut even more glorious than my $2.00 Chinese haircut, but, mmm, nothing can beat the Chinese haircut. NOTHING.





So I'm posting this photo as an exercise in both vanity and curiousity as to the quality of the so-called "multimedia messages" sent from my wee Nokia. I'm fairly impressed, having imagined no product emblazoned Verizon could possibly live up to the amazing functionality of my old Vodafone as well as mine appears to have done.

I could in theory be posting more photos of adventures such as apartment hunting, running, temping, tutor training (boring, boring, boring, boring) or purchasing/sampling Crack Sandwiches (not boring) from the Korean supermarkets on Pulaski during one occurence of what have become regular fits of Asian nostalgia/withdrawl. BUT I don't have the USB cable that connects my camera to my compy. Alas. So sit tight . . .

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter