This blog gets my opposite of goat!



Postcards from the Edge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Photos! None of which are from Lora's wedding, all of which are from (separate) travels to Chicago. On the left we have me and Slobs (she of the taxi-taking-to-work and the loving-of-Cold Case) on Mardi Gras, my Jesus air freshener (which spent some time in the glove compartment due to having lost its aroma but regained a place on the rearview during a stop at the E-Z Mart in Cadillac) and, lastly, my name tag from the Women For Hire career fair, a tag whose vigilant watchwomen aptly take the place of the club any day of the week.

I have spent a lot of time in the car lately.

|

About me

Blogsies

Chicago

Rarely Updated

Archives


Site Meter